Own Collection of Books

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've just started having my own collection of books. I have more or less 45 books which I read for my personal reading challenges and for my hobby. I know it's still not that much but if I could earn money through writing contests, I would definitely love to spend some of it on books.

Some of the books I own are from BOOKSALE located at malls in the Philippines. I really love going to this store since even the hard-bound books are so cheap.

The other books I have are from Jarir Bookstore here in Jeddah, KSA since I spent the last 2 years here already. They're pretty expensive but that's because I buy the new-released books like the 4 books of the Twilight Saga, the 2 last hardbound books of Harry Potter, and the Blue Bloods Series. Then there's also Ken Follet's Pillars of the Earth and Hornet FLight, the first 2 books of Larsson's series about a girl named Lisbeth Salander etcetera.

I'll provide a widget later for the books I already read in this blog. I hope I can read much more books this year and reach my goals which are all written in my 2011 to-do list, which I'll be posting here in my blogs or in my profile. I'll see to it.

Good luck to us readers/bookworms! Cheers and a late greeting of Happy New Year to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment