Off The Shelf Challenge for 2011

Monday, January 17, 2011

Off The Shelf!


Note: This challenge is to read those books you own copies of, but have never got around to reading. If you don't have many that you own, but have a massive TBR shelf, you're welcome to read those ones as long as you don't add new ones. You don't actually need to get rid of your books after you've read them, this is just to read them.

I found this blog and decided to join in since I still have books on my TBR list I have been neglecting so maybe this time, I can actually clean up my list for new ones if I finish. I'm going for "Making a Dint" challenge level wherein I'm suppose to read 30 books leaving 5 books on my TBR list which I'm still planning on finishing before the year ends. Good luck to us participants!

If you want to participate and read more about how the challenge works, just click on the banner above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment